Friday, February 7, 2014

Something is Growing

I cannot identify what it is, but every so often during the last few weeks I have felt this "something", and it seems to be expanding within me. It may simply be a sense of anticipation for the upcoming months that will determine what my involvement and living arrangements for the next academic year will be, but sometimes it occurs in the classroom - a context that makes me wonder if something I'm learning about is "clicking" and guiding me in a direction that I may choose to follow. 
While I remind myself that the path I choose is not the only path, or even the only realm that I will know (in my schooling, career, etc.), I am eager to find a short-term goal to pursue that will lead to longer term prosperity - until I find the next adventure, at least.

It is my hope that this "something" is a sense of what my first of these adventures will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment