Friday, March 14, 2014

Last Weekend: Food


Last weekend was one full of delicious meals and baking adventures. I shall summarize below:
Marble Swirl Chocochip Banana Bread (CCK Recipe) - baked
with AA while we caught up on life and drank tea.


A sushi-filled double date with the sister and our novios!
Sushi Topia is captained by a pleasant man who makes
very delicious food - even for us veggie-heads!
It was Waffle Gone Wild!'s 1-year anniversary event -
we just happened to stop by for brunch on the right day!


We were allowed to burst a balloon to find a giveaway
inside - we ended up with free ice cream.




J and M both ordered the Banana
Nutella waffles - mmmm, chocolate.
Delicious Bombay Chai tea.
 



I went for the Cinnamon Apple option!

(Not quite the weekend...) On Monday, I baked vegan cookies for my council meeting! Which was followed by my first full staff meeting as a future advisor - I got to meet my future team! It was very exciting, and all of my future colleagues seem like fun and kind people. The cookies were also great - adopted from a CCK recipe with added Ener-G Egg Replacer to see if they would fluff up. They did!

A tour around campus to take some
photos the other day led me to what
I consider a sure sign of impending
Spring - blooming daffodils! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment