Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkin Challenge: Day 19

Sundays seem to carry a reputation (at least in my mind) for being good days to bake, and the completion of one of my school assignments felt like reason enough to take on a new pumpkin recipe that I had been eyeing for a few days.

Today was full of studying, apples, and good company, so some sweet and sugary vegan sugar cookies seemed like an appropriate way to capture the sweetness of the Sunday.


This recipe comes from a blog I am fond of, called Minimalist Baker, and these cookies are simple and fluffy and sweet, but not overbearingly so.


I hope that today is a sign of a good week ahead - because it was a heart-warming sort of day, and it would be nice to feel full of goodness at the end of the week as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment