Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkin Challenge: Days 17 and 18

Excited that Friday had (finally) arrived, I took on a recipe that I had been looking at almost every day for a week - Friday felt like the right day to take it on.

This recipe was from a website called Averie Cooks, and the recipe was for vegan pumpkin bread with streusel crust. While I had not made anything of a streusely nature, the recipe looked so easy that I had to give it a shot!


Successful? Yes. This recipe was consumed over the course of two days, mostly by me and him, with help from the roommates. It turned out so beautifully fluffy, not overly dense, and the streusel was a lovely additional texture on top of the bread.


Warmed up with a little bit of (vegan) butter on it? Oh yes, magnifico. 


No comments:

Post a Comment