Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkin Challenge: Day 8

Halfway through the week, the sun out after a nice, cool morning, and hosting a music exchange event felt like a good day to share more than just good music - it felt like a day to share pumpkin muffins.



In a Pumpkin Challenge plot twist, I did not use a CCK recipe today! I altered a "Skinny Pumpkin Muffin" recipe to make it vegan. I made a batch of mini muffins and used leftover batter to make two small pumpkin "loaves" (though they were not very bread-like in their density - much more like banana bread!).


I quite enjoyed this recipe, and would likely return to it - the smell of pumpkin in the kitchen and the aroma that followed me and my freshly-baked goodies was enough to make me want to make it at least three more times.


No comments:

Post a Comment