Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pumpkin Challenge: Day 22

Yesterday, as I pulled out my tools for making miniature pumpkin treats, I was met with a surprise:

My roommate was already going to bake a pumpkin treat!

Since I was having a moment of academic inspiration, I decided to take advantage of this opportunity to keep studying while she took on the mixing and measuring and pumpkin-treat creating.

The flat was very slowly beginning to smell like pumpkin as the oven did it's thing, and then all at once, about 20 minutes into the baking process, the whole atmosphere smelled of pumpkin spices and fresh-baked goodness.


The recipe used for this pumpkin bread was originally for banana bread, this strategy was something that I was going to try myself, but it turned out my roommate got to it before me!

It was delicious, though, so I might just make my own anyways...



No comments:

Post a Comment